4 KB, 11 years ago, submitted by
- Build Zone bricks in sizes of 64x, 32x, and 16x
- Anti-Build Zone bricks in sizes of 64x, 32x, and 16x
- RTB Prefs for building outside of zones
- Easy placement of zones
How to use
This add-on requires the default add-on "Brick_Large_Cubes" to work, so make sure you have it too!
To start, build either an Anti or regular Build Zone brick wherever you want. Building is always allowed in Build Zone bricks, and is never allowed in Anti-Build Zone bricks (unless you are an admin). Then, set the RTB pref to determine whether non-admins can build outside of zones. Done!
There are a few reasons why I chose to do it with cube bricks instead of custom zones or corner bounds.
- Easy to use, everyone knows how to place bricks
- Doesn't require any custom brick models
- Doesn't require any certain specific configurations of bricks
- Can only have zones made out of the bricks provided (no custom)
- Other zone bricks can't be there
- Uxie - Beta-testing and finding lots of issues for me to fix
- Electrk - Suggestion topic for this
Bear with me, there are still some issues I need to fix. Don't worry, they will definitely be fixed.
EDIT: THE WHOLE SYSTEM I USED TO CODE THESE IS FLAWED. THIS MOD WILL NOT BE COMPLETELY FIXED UNLESS I REDO THE WHOLE THING. SORRY.
Post all comments below, thanks!