Blockland Online is a web service for users of the video game Blockland, a multiplayer sandbox game using bricks.
Blockland comes with a highly modular add-on system similar to games such as Garry's Mod.
This service allows add-on creators to upload their creations and distribute them freely with updater support, screenshots, stats, comments and more.
A client will be available at some point in the future which will allow users to download content from the website while in-game.
Currently, focus is on ensuring the web service portion (what you're on right now) is as stable as it can be.
- August 12th, 2020: Front end makeover (rev. 52)
- August 8th, 2020: Logging in made available to the public (rev. 51), add-on uploads permitted.
- April - August, 2020: A total of 50 code revisions pass.
- April 18th, 2020: Git repo created, service now uses the Laravel framework.
- February 7th, 2017: Master server statistics first started.
- November 25th, 2016: Domain registered.
We highly recommend you join the BCC Content Creators guild on Discord.
You can find most of the community's add-on creators (both new and old) on there and they will be very willing to assist with any issues or questions regarding Blockland content.
For support in regards to Blockland Online specifically, @ Shock on the BCC with your query, PM Shock on the Blockland Forums or use the Administrator's Contact at the bottom of the page.