Blockland Online is a web service for users of the video game Blockland, a multiplayer sandbox game using bricks.
Blockland comes with a highly modular add-on system similar to games such as Garry's Mod.
This service allows add-on creators to upload their creations and distribute them freely with updater support, screenshots, stats, comments and more.
A client will be available at some point in the future which will allow users to download content from the website while in-game. Currently, the focus is on ensuring the web service is as stable as it can be.
- July 26th, 2022: Another front end makeover (rev. 91)
- August 12th, 2020: Front end makeover (rev. 52)
- August 8th, 2020: Logging in made available to the public (rev. 51), add-on uploads permitted.
- April - August, 2020: A total of 50 code revisions pass.
- April 18th, 2020: Git repo created, service now uses the Laravel framework.
- February 7th, 2017: Master server statistics first started.
- November 25th, 2016: Domain registered.
It is highly recommended that you join the Blockland United and/or BCC Content Creators communities on Discord -- links of which can be found on the bottom left of this page. You can find most of the community's add-on creators in these servers and they will be very willing to assist with any issues or questions regarding Blockland content.
For support in regards to Blockland Online specifically, @mention Shock on the BLU or BCC communities; or use the Administrator's Contact at the bottom of this page.