5 KB, 13 years ago, submitted by
A script created for the sake of keeping servers neater and organised, it disallows players from planting anything other than baseplates on the ground unless permitted otherwise.
This mod enables you to manage how people build on your server more easily, it comes with a built-in manager which allows you to modify its settings. However, the manager does not function if you are hosting a dedicated server and join it on a copy of Blockland which does not have the mod. In this case, you can use server commands to change the settings. Only server hosts can change settings, so you don't have to worry about anyone tampering with the mod while you are not in your server, the rule will also never apply to hosts. You can decide exactly which players have the liberty to build without the rule by simply adding their ID to the rule exception list, you can also choose which admin group the rule applies to. Lastly, if you don't need the mod on the server you are hosting and have it enabled, you can simply disable it in-game without the hassle of having to restart the server.
*** Please note that the mod does not and is not meant to work on Single Player / LAN games, so don't post it as a bug ***
1. Type /br into the chat to open the settings manager window.
2. In the rare case where the manager does not open on your dedicated server, type /BRcommandHelp into the chat to get a list of all the commands you can use to manage the mod.
How to use the manager:
1. To enable/disable the mod, click on the checkbox labelled "Enable".
2. To select which admin group(s) the rule applies to, select an option from the drop-down menu labelled "Applies to".
3. To add a player to the rule's exception list, enter their ID into the box below the "Add" button and then press the button. The box will flash red if the ID you wish to enter is incorrect or already on the list.
4. To remove a player from the rule's exception list, click their ID on the list and press the "Remove" button.
1. Feel free to post bugs you find.