Admin Orb - Stars
1 KB, 13 years ago, submitted by
First off, 90% of the script goes to Nixil and Narco. The other 10% Was my Color and Particle Changing :P
Special thanks to my friend Showdown. He helped me take pictures of this, as you can see in the screenshots Below.