2 KB, 12 years ago, submitted by
- Automatically kicks players after a certain amount of time if they haven't moved or talked.
- Players receive a popup message warning them that they are about to be kicked. If they respond to the message they are no longer considered AFK.
- Includes the option to only kick players if the server is full.
- Checks both the direction players are looking and their position. This way, players sitting still and sniping aren't considered AFK.
- If a player chats (normal or team) they are no longer considered AFK.
- Enable - Enable/Disable AFK kicking.
- AFK Time - How long a player may have no activity before they are warned/kicked.
- Kick Only When Full - Only kick players if the server is full.
- Kick Only in Minigame - Only kick players that are in a minigame.
- Admin Bypass Level - Specifies the lowest admin level that will be ignored by the AFK kicker. In non-dedicated servers, the host can never be kicked.