6 KB, 12 years ago, submitted by
This is the Whitelist mod. But, i bet you probably already knew that, so i'm going to tell you a little about this mod. This mod allows you to create a "Whitelist," a list of players that have something nobody else has, the right to come in your server. If someone try's to join your server if they aren't on the list (if the mod is enabled), they are kicked out of the server, and given a message that they aren't on the Whitelist. So now that you know a bit about it, lets see what commands we use to control this thing.
- One-Time Help given when you first spawn in your server, and a help command that tells you everything you could possibly need to know about how to use the mod.
- Easy-to-Remember commands.
- User-Frienldy Messages added into all the commands, to let you know what happens.
- Optional Saving and Loading, for quick access to previously made WhiteLists!
- RTB Server Control Preferences.
- Customizable Admin Level Requirements for every command. (except /WLO)
- Complete set of Console Commands, giving the user the ability to control the entire mod without having to join the server!
- /WLO - Toggle's on and off the mod. (Host Only)
- /WListAdd BLID - Add's a BLID to the Whitelist. (Customizable admin level req.)
- /WListRemove BLID - Remove's a BLID from the Whitelist. (Customizable admin level req.)
- /WListSave filename - Saves the current WhiteList to the specified filename. (Host only.)
- /WListLoad filename - Loads a WhiteList from filename if it exists. (Host only.)
- /Whitelist - Shows the list of BLID's on the Whitelist. (Customizable admin level req.)
- /WLHelp - Tell's you everything you need to know about how to use this mod. (Admin and up)
- WLO(); - Remotely toggle's on and off the Whitelist mod from the console.
- WLA(BLID); - Remotely Add's a BLID to the Whitelist.
- WLR(BLID); - Remotely Remove's a BLID from the Whitelist.
- WLV(); - Prints a list of BLID's on the Whitelist to the Console.
- $Whitelist::Level1 - Sets the Admin level requirement to add BLID's to the Whitelist.
- $Whitelist::Level2 - Sets the Admin level requirement to remove BLID's from the Whitelist.
- $Whitelist::Level3 - Sets the Admin level requirement to view the list of BLID's on the Whitelist.
1 - Admin 2 - Super Admin 3 - Host
If you have any suggestions, or comments, please comment or contact me through one of my users listed below. If you have a bug, you can also contact me or preferably send a bug report, thanks!
How to contact me:
- Through my RTB account (Avenger)
- Through my BL Forums account (Ipquarx)
- In-Game (Ipquarx, BLID 9291)
- IRC (The_Avenger)