2 KB, 13 years ago, submitted by
A script that allows you to have water raise at regular intervals
The flood mod allows super admins to set up floods. There are three flood types:
Flood - your regular flood.
Adv Flood- the water goes up a bit, receeds a bit, goes up a bit. Its a bit more drawn out.
New Flood- the intervals are a bit more random
You can also have submerged bricks be killed.
1. Open the GUI.
2. Click the "Find Water" button
3. Click the "Stretch Water" button
4. Adjust the sliders at the top. Time determines how long(in milliseconds) each tick is. Amount determines how much it goes up each tick.
5. Choose a flood type and click on the appropriate button
6. Click "Water Kill Bricks" if you want submerged bricks to die
7. When you are done, click "stop".
Ported to RTB v3 by 2D